Clickity Click:

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Herido De Sombras

Herido de Sombras

By

Varo Borja

Kiss me with the lips

Of a serpent

Swallow my pride

And spit out my unborn

Children onto the

Oriental rug without

So much as a real

Emotion you’re so

Cold calculating corruption

In that tight fitting

Silky seduction smile

At me and then sell

My soul to the vultures

You ravish me like the needle

And my guts are ablaze

With poison from your forked

Tongue twist the truth

And bury me before I

Stink up the place

With my needless vanity

And unwonted pride

Push me to the edge

And I’ll fall or

Jump this time I

Hate to love and

Love to hate

Myself

Perdido tu amor

No podre ser feliz jamas

Never, never

Again

Herido de sombras

Por tu ausencia estoy

Down to the depths

Of the pit

Where love is no more

And the break of

Day won’t find

Me at your

Feet.

--VB

No comments: